Managed Price Program
Bartlett Grain has teamed up with Jon Stewart & Associates (JSA) to offer an exciting product marketing tool — the Managed Price Program.
How It Works
This program draws off the experience of trading professionals to set the futures price on a portion of your production. Multiple pricing windows for bushels to sell off the combine or out of the bin adds flexibility to your marketing plan.
Managed Price Program Details
- This program diversifies the decision-making process.
- Bi-weekly updates are provided to all participants so you can compare your marketing ideas to other professionals in the industry.
- All hedges and open positions are fully transparent.
- Multiple pricing and delivery windows allow for sales off the combine and out of the bin.
- The professionals at JSA can establish a hedge and actively manage the position to enhance the ultimate price you receive using both futures and options.
- 100% of the enrolled bushels are priced by a specific ending date for each pricing window.
Past performance is not a guarantee of future performance in this program. As with all forward cash grain contracts and programs, resulting prices and performance can be below the market at the time of delivery.
For more details or to sign up, please call your local Bartlett merchandiser.
See if the Managed Price Program through JSA Select is right for you.